Learn Vedic Maths and Abacus by Skridha, only Govt Certified Institute in India. We provide the knowledge of ABACUS and VEDIC MATHS to understand and entertain mathematics at any level with accurate standards. We are committed to upgrading the quality of teaching maths, with the support of a dedicated team of trainers with an excellent track record.
Skridha has launched Govt. certified courses for T3 (Train The Trainers) programs, and training candidates who are 18 yrs or above in both online and offline mode.
You don’t need to wait for franchise approval to start a new center or business venture in the field of Abacus and Vedic Maths. We are creating Govt. certified entrepreneurs, who can start their franchise right away, from day one of joining the course.
Also, the course will be beneficial for up-skill existing practitioners, who are already teaching Abacus and Vedic Maths, like school teachers and parents.
To understand and extensive case studies in association with SCERT/RMSA/SSA, Skridha has formed a platform where you can learn Vedic Maths and Abacus via online and offline classes. We have enumerated the following details about how our approach streamlines the course into covering all the essential aspects.
Abacus courses have been running in India and globally for the past 10 yrs, for 5 yrs to 11 yrs age group. But it is taught extensively without any basic framework, leading to erroneous teaching methods and wrong practices.
There is a common notion among people that Abacus deals with attaining proficiency in the calculation. But the actual benefit of Abacus is the improvement of concentration and brain enhancement through the concept of visualization.
Abacus is a level-based program that includes the basics of arithmetic operations, viz: Addition (starting with single digit and ascending gradually).
The simplicity of Vedic Maths helps a child perform calculations by merely observing the problem. Children can invent their techniques without restrictions by the set standards being commonly used. This enables them to play with numbers and eventually removes the phobia of maths from their minds.
It has been observed extensively, that 70% of students drop maths as a subject after the 10th standard. The remaining 30% who opt for maths successively are already proficient in it. It is for this reason that the Vedic-Maths course was invented to remove the maths phobia from their minds.
Skridha has proved by generating a buzz in the market and creating awareness about the ideology of Abacus and Vedic-Maths. The responsibility to spread this awareness and knowledge to the necessary places is the next role of Skridha.
It is being done by launching both online and offline courses. More importantly, these Govt. certified courses will benefit from fetching employment. The candidates pursuing BED/ NIT/ IBT/ etc can benefit immensely from this course, as they will get more preference over others in a competitive employment scenario.
Skridha is the only organization accredited to QCI and affiliated with the Govt. of India, and hence the only body offering Govt. certified courses on Abacus and Vedic Maths.